Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Veer A 2010 Gift - Bollywood Big Block Buster By Anil Sharma

Firstly, a very happy new year to all of you. It’s been a while since I blogged last, been busy wrapping up dubbing and getting into the promotions of Veer. January is here and the countdown begins for Veer’s release. Gearing up for the release with a busy calendar coming up

I’ve been telling you all so much about Veer and that it’s about a brave tribal warrior group called Pindari but who were the Pindaris? Did they really exist? So, today’s blog is a little about the Pindaris…

Well yes, the Pindaris did exist. They were a tribe of fearless warriors of the 19th century when the British ruled India. They were strong, brave and who preferred death to dishonor and fought till their last breath to save their land. These brave rebellions fought against the British when all others couldn’t. They were strong & amazing but little spoken about.


I came to know about this tribe through one of my dad’s dear friends Jai Singh Kalewar who was a Pindari who has passed away. Through him I came to know about this heroic group of people who can be compared to the Russian Cossacks. I play
I was so keen to portray this tribe that I told Tinu, our action director, that I wanted to learn the specialized technique of fighting from a horseback like a true Pindari. I’ve tried my best to do justice to the character of a Pindari warrior and hope you guys enjoy it!

Article Sources :- http://veerblogs.erosentertainment.com/

For see more photo and Video Trailers of Veer Please vistit us :- Upcoming Bollywood Movies , Updoming Movies, Upcoming Hollywood Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment